What interested rate am I looking at for a 2017 Honda Pilot for 60 months vs 72 months? My FICO credit score is about 750 - 1 Added (1). Also what rate for 84 months? Read more: What interested rate am I looking at for a 2017 Honda Pilot for 60 months vs 72 months? My FICO credit score is about 750
I have a Honda CBR125r 2006 . The bike seems to run fine and pulls really well for a 125 however if my RPM's go over 6-7 k it vibrates like made, seems to be engine, but not sure. Any ideas? Read more: https://hondanews.net/motorcycles/honda-cbr125-bad-vibration.html
I have a 1996 Honda Accord, the fuel filter was dirty so my boyfriend decided to change it. Now sometimes the gas sprays or leaks in the new filter also leaking from the washers as well. We used a flare wrench and tried tightening it for hours. Put the old fuel filter on and it still does it, and old washers and still does it. What could possibly be causing this? Really don't have the money to go to a mechanic Read more: https://hondanews.net/accord/fuel-filter-leaking-after-replacement.html
I have a 99 Honda accord EX 4 cylinder, I know I'm suppose to let the car warm up before driving so i usually let it warm up for a minute or 2 and start driving. But every once in a while when i slow down or stop, and then push the gas pedal to continue driving it shuts off. And sometimes when I slow down or stop, the car rumbles a bit and shuts off. So i have to put it on park in the middle of the street and start it up again. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. The battery is only a couple months old, the alternator is about 3 years old. I don't know what else it could be. Please help if you have any ideas about what is could be. Read more: My car keeps shutting off while driving - 1