Was involved in an accident just recently. Hit a pick up truck and no damage was done, but my 2007 Honda Accord Sedan had damage in the front, the hood area, and stuff is bent around the coolant area. Hood hard to close when popped Some leakage after returning from auto shop. We were okay, no info exchanged. Questions: 1. I have AAA insurance, will my premium go high? Been in an accident before at the end of 2016 with my fault and insurance was involved, premium rose. $500 deductible I think. Don't want on my record, so stay away from insurance? 2. Lie to my insurance and say it was hit and run? My conscious says no to this and if they do investigation and if I get caught lying I could be in trouble. 3. There's also the option of not getting fixed, but it can be damaged more and planning on buying new car next year. If I sold in this condition, guy at my auto shop said would prolly be worth more after repairing so more bang for my buck. 5. This seems like the best ...