When I back up It has that quick initial metal stretching sound and I only noticed it after the alignment was done. What is it and how should I fix this? Thanks! Read more: What is this sound coming from under the truck brand new 2018 honda ridgeline after I did the wheel alignment?
My dad has a 1997 Honda dream and it still runs very smooth… The problem is that sometimes I have to drive it and I don't want to ride some oldish-looking motorcycle and I hate it… Read more: How to break a Honda engine?
I have a 2004 Honda Civic lx, and after the engine starts to warm up at idol it makes a squealing/rattle noise. Give it a few more minutes and it tends to go away. I was wondering if anyone had any clues as to what could be done to stop this. Read more: Car Squeal when idoling?
I have a 1999 Honda Accord and i just got an expensive repair come up so i decided to sell it to a junk yard and they are paying me $310 based on the condition of the car.Is that too little? Read more: A Junk yard is offering me $310 for my old car?